FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS
FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS are among the most important elements that guarantee safety of your object. Fire prevention is important not only for safety of the company’s assets, but also for safety of its employees. Therefore, the fire alarm system and its setting is an especially responsible work that demands for long experience.
The qualified team of the technical unit of our company is able to offer and implement all the solutions related to fire safety:
- Consultations. Various manufacturers are offering different types of fire alarm systems (more information is available on the bottom of this page). In order to choose the system that would satisfy the exact needs of your business or object, it is necessary to answer some important questions and to inspect the object. Our team will do this completely free of charge and will make a commercial offer especially for you.
- Designing of fire alarm system. The certified and qualified specialists perform all the works related to designing of fire alarm systems.
- Installation of fire alarm system. The fire alarm system and its operation depend not only on the quality and functions of the equipment, but also on its qualitative installation and programming. Our competent team will perform all the installation works and will teach your staff, how to use the system correctly. When we finish the installation works, we also convey all the related instructions, warranties and deeds on performed works.
- Technical servicing and repairs. We provide after-sales service of the fire alarm system (under warranty and after it expires). We may repair the system you already have, carry out the programming works or check the operation of functions.
- Modernisation of fire alarm system. In some cases, there is no need to replace the available system by the new one – the system may be modernised. Our team will come to your object, inspect the system and, if modernisation is possible, will prepare a comprehensive offer.
Our technical team will help to choose the fire alarm system with all the desired functions suitable for your object.
TYPES AND COMPOSITION OF THE FIRE ALARM SYSTEM
The fire alarm system may be of two types – conventional and addressable:
- Conventional fire alarm system. It is also called a radial system. The conventional sensors are connected into radiuses. Each radius may protect some particular area in the premise. When the radius detects fire hazard, it is recorded in the entire system.
- Addressable fire alarm system. The system of this type detects fire hazard by the accuracy of each sensor. The addressable system is more convenient in case of larger territory because it identifies the source of hazard. In case of erroneous signal, the false alarm may be switched off by the system’s manager.
Although the complexity of the systems differs, usually the following components are used:
- Sensors of fire alarm system;
- Smoke detectors;
- Fire alarm control panels;
- Smoke barriers;
- Smoke generators;
- Danger buttons and other accessories.
INTEGRATION OF THE FIRE SYSTEM
The fire alarm system is usually a part of general protection system of the object, thus, it may be integrated and controlled conveniently from one control device.
Individual control panel of the fire system may be needed in bigger objects. When our competent team comes to the object, it identifies, which type of fire safety is needed, and will prepare the project that would satisfy your needs.