INSTALLATION OF SECURITY SYSTEMS
SECURITY SYSTEMS are an excellent modern solution to reduce the risks and to ensure the object’s safety. As the technologies are improving, the security systems and their installation are getting more and more popular.
We recommend to install the security systems when you want to ensure thorough safety. Besides, this solution is also effective in the objects, where the assistance of human – security worker – is not necessary.
We believe that the future belongs to the technologies, so, we are continuously improving our knowledge and we are ready to adapt the market’s innovations and to offer you the most suitable safety solution.
We guarantee the following to our partners:
- Free consultations and inspection of the object;
- The team with long work experience;
- Complete fulfilment of the client’s expectations and needs;
- Innovations and exclusive solutions tailored specially for you.
WE GIVE SPECIAL ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING ASPECTS OF SECURITY SYSTEMS:
- High-quality systems and manufacturers. We are working only with the partners and manufacturers that are recognised and that have proved themselves on the market.
- Solutions of different complexity. We understand different needs of the clients, so, we are flexible and may offer the security systems starting from the simplest up to the most complex and innovative ones.
- Installation of internal and external security systems. We are installing the security systems that may satisfy the needs for internal and outdoor safety. We assure that the equipment has all the necessary certificates and warranties in conformity with current conditions.
- Fast and smooth installation. Our priority is the need for safety, so, the entire installation process of security systems has clear, pre-planned steps that we coordinate with the company’s representatives. When choosing the systems, we assess and indicate the duration of their delivery and installation.
OUR TECHNICAL TEAM
is competent to maintain and repair the systems of different manufacturers. Thanks to the long experience, we work fast and qualitatively.
INSTALLATION AND SETTING-UP OF THE SECURITY SYSTEMS
Installation of security systems is a responsible work that demands for high professionalism and accuracy. It consists of several stages:
- Learning of the client’s needs. There are numerous security systems of different levels, complexity and types created in the world. Therefore, we always start from learning, why the client needs a security system. We ask important questions: what are the main functions expected from the system? What is it expected to be protected? What are the safety problems encountered in the object at present? What is the available budget? Do the clients need temporary or permanent solution?, etc.
- Drawing-up of commercial offer. Usually, the object may be protected and certain functions may be performed using at least several different methods. Depending on the expressed needs, the manager of technical unit prepares at least two offers of different security systems so that the client could choose. When the decision is made, we coordinate the conditions of the project’s implementation, dates, and sign a cooperation contract.
- Designing. In this stage, the technical unit has the task to prepare a comprehensive project of security systems and to coordinate it with the customer. This usually demands for multiple inspections of the object, calculations, selection and ordering of materials, etc.
- Installation. The security systems are usually installed in several stages, the number whereof depends on the system’s complexity, the project’s preparation and delivery of materials. We coordinate these dates with the customer in advance, and if some terms change, we notify the customer thereof by e-mail or phone call. After each completed installation stage, we convey the works officially to the representative of the object/company. When the security system is installed, we teach, how to use it, show all the functionalities, and covey all the related documents and certificates.
- Maintenance and technical servicing. Depending on the warranty term and contract’s conditions, our team maintains the security system and repairs it, if needed. After the warranty period, we always offer an opportunity to sign a contract for post-warranty service, thus, extending maintenance of the security system.
- Supplementation/updating of the security system. It is an often case that when the company is growing or changing otherwise, its needs also change. Therefore, we also consult, how to supplement or update the security systems. We also offer and help to integrate the latest technologies that accelerate the work of security.
TYPES OF SECURITY SYSTEMS
SECURITY SYSTEMS FOR PREMISES
The alarm systems may be installed in commercial or private objects. These are the main type of the security systems that helps to ensure safe entrance to the object and reduces the risk of intrusion.
FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS
These systems also may be installed in commercial or private objects because nobody is protected against the fire hazard. Depending on the hazards, we select the complexity and level of the fire alarm system.
VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS
The purpose and functions of these systems are quite wide. It is possible to choose the video surveillance cameras and systems tailored for business, home, interior or outdoor conditions. In business, video surveillance systems, the purpose of which is to detect the intruder and that have functions of number recognition or quality control, are used the most frequently. Besides, the cameras with motion sensors, wi-fi cameras, IP video cameras, night vision cameras are also popular. Hidden video surveillance systems. If necessary, we may also install hidden video surveillance cameras or entire integrated systems.
This system is especially popular in the objects, where the entry flow into the territory or premises is very big. The wickets help to regulate the flow, to calculate the persons, and to safeguard other protection measures. In the construction sector, a wicket with breathalyser is a common choice, as well as a wicket with a camera recording use of personal protective equipment. The wicket with a disinfection station is often chosen in the industrial and other sectors.
TECHNICAL SERVICE, MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
Our team acts in compliance with the following work principles:
- Timely arrival. We fix the arrival terms to the object in the contract for equipment installation or maintenance so that our partners could plan their works;
- Instantaneous diagnostics. It is important to diagnose the character of a failure as soon as possible, because if we learn that replacement of the equipment or its components is needed, we try to do this as soon as possible. If it is impossible to diagnose the failure in the object, we determine its character in 1 business day or sooner;
- Interim solutions. In case of serious failures or destruction of the equipment, we always try to offer temporary solutions for security systems
OBJECTS AND EXPERIENCE
During many years of work, we have acquired experience in installation of security systems in the objects of different types and complexity:
- Industrial objects. It is especially important to install suitable fire alarm system, entrance control, video surveillance systems, and territory perimeter’s surveillance. In case of special needs, we offer quality control systems, weighing systems, and other necessary equipment.
- Building objects. The most popular choice in these objects is territory perimeter’s surveillance, video surveillance systems, and wickets with breathalysers. We may also offer smart systems for the constructional sector, e.g., video surveillance cameras that recognise, whether the persons present in the object are wearing personal protective equipment (e.g., helmet).
- Schools and other educational institutions. The video surveillance systems, fire alarm systems and road barriers are used in these objects.
- Offices and office buildings. The objects of this type need complex solutions, in particular, fire alarm, video surveillance systems, entrance control to the parking lots.
- Shopping centres. The most frequent solution is a video surveillance system with calculation of the client’s flows.
- Private houses. Whether they are ultramodern or minimalistic, we may offer and install a security system that would satisfy all the needs of the residents. Usually, the clients choose a package of alarm security, video surveillance system, and a road barrier.
HOW TO CHOOSE A SECURITY SYSTEM?
- Identify a type of your object. Industrial company, building object, office, business or shopping centre, private house, etc.
- Evaluate your needs. What are the main expectations raised for the security system?
- Identify the problems. What are the problems encountered in the object at present? What could be the potential future problems?
- Indicate the budget. Often, similar functions may be performed by the security systems of different manufacturers. It is also possible that you already have the security system that may be modernised. It is easier to make the decision when you set boundaries of your budget.
- Indicate the term. What is the term, during which it is important for you to install the security system in the object?
MODERNISATION OF SECURITY SYSTEMS
Do you have an installed security system that does not meet your needs? It is not always necessary to replace it by a new one. In certain cases, we may offer modernisation of the security system – we add new details or elements of the equipment, we update programming or add the lacking functions.
How to know whether it is possible to modernise your system? Our technical employees will help with this – they will come to the object, inspect the system and learn your needs.