LOADING SYSTEMS are used to level the heights between the loading/unloading zones and the truck.
LOADING SYSTEMS DELIVERED AND INSTALLED BY OUR COMPANY::
- Loading house;
- Hydraulic loading bays;
- Dock shelters;
- Ramp bumpers;
- Aluminium manual ramp bridges
- A LOADING HOUSE protects the cargoes from bad weather conditions. It consists of easily controlled hydraulic bay, firm metal bumpers, sealing tapes and galvanised metal construction of the house. All the components are CE certified.
- We may additionally offer firm and light aluminium manual ramp bridges. They are a cost-efficient solution in case the flow of cargoes is not intensive. We offer a wide selection of ramp bridges that are resistant to corrosion and are cheap to maintain. Nominal load of the aluminium ramp bridge is 4 - 6 tons
HYDRAULIC LOADING BAYS
- Strong and functional hydraulic loading bays are an optimal solution for any loading/unloading platform. An effective hydraulic system and a collapsible lip help to level the height difference (+360/ -360 mm) between the car and the platform.
- The dock shelters protect the refrigerating premises from heat and the heated premises from adverse external conditions, such as rain, wind and snow. It is made from reinforced polyester material that is reliable, resistant to tears and stabs.
Metal galvanised ramp bumpers protect the loading system’s angles from heavy machines during loading/unloading. They absorb 75% of the stroke force. The metal bumpers are 4 times more durable than rubber ones.