PHYSICAL SECURITY OF FACILITIES is a type of service when a person or persons, specially trained for the role, ensures the security of the facility in question, i.e., a security officer, who in accordance to a predetermined schedule is on duty.
Physical security is recommended when you want to protect a valuable property or the contents of said property or there is a need for a prompt reaction towards changes at the facilities. It is also often used to assist in good quality and administration of the flow of employees ,visitors. This type of security is one of the most popular in commercial properties or facilities in which it is not possible to ensure security only by way of technology.
PHYSICAL SECURITY SERVICES, WHICH OUR COMPANY PROVIDES:
- Security of manufacturing companies;
- Security of business centres;
- Security of construction sites;
- Security of shopping centres, shops;
- Security of events;
- Close Protection.
DISTINCTIVENESS OF OUR COMPANY
Personalized services attributed to the needs of each client. Our physical security offering is closely monitored to ensure the highest quality by using various remote measures and processes.
HIGHEST QUALITY PHYSICAL SECURITY OF FACILITIES
When providing physical security services, the most important component is our staff. Technology and Manned Security work in lockstep. Our people that are the driving force behind our business and as such, to ensure the highest standards, we adhere to and use the following:
- ISO 9001. We have not only installed this standard but we have supplemented it with additional processes so that it is used in our daily activities. It helps us ensure the standards of our clients are being met and of course those recognised internationally;
- Smart technologies. Embracing new technologies and taking on the most innovative ideas from around the globe is a formula for an evolving successful business. Technology advancement often means that we need to be ready to react, test and evaluate new products coming to market that might enhance our offering to our clients and help us anticipate their future requirements;
- Mutual cooperation. Our daily work is based on understanding the client, their requirements, being open and honest to promote better dialogue and subsequently implementing the needs of the client. We start working with a new client only when we are sure that we will be able to better the security situation at their facilities or be confident in meeting their specific requirements;
- Transparency. The clients can access in real time the electronic journals that we use. This means that the clients can at any time, if they so wish, monitor the situation at a given facility.. Daily events and safety recommendations are filled in the electronic journals, thus, when problems emerge, we can promptly take action;
- Openness. We talk and are thoroughly open with our employees and clients. We do not say that we never make mistakes. Where people are involved mistakes are unavoidable, to err is human. However, we ensure that our robust processes enable us to quickly solve issues as fast as possible. Most importantly, when the mistake is revealed, we adapt the process in such a way that the mistake would not be repeated.
THE BEST SECURITY IS PREVENTION
With many years of experience in the industry, we can assure all our clients of one simple fact - there is no better safety measure than that of prevention. Recognising that it is often very difficult for a company to assess its own security, we created a separate service to help - SECURITY AUDIT.
This is an extensive inspection of the facility, during which our company’s team analyses the situation and measures currently in place at the facility, such as, assessing the perimeter, current security processes, fulfillment of security officers’ job functions, technical solutions in place, current security indicators etc.
During the security audit, we find-out and provide information in the report about:
- What is the current security situation at the facility?
- What are the security deficiencies at the facility?
- How the security officers perform their functions?
- What special needs the client has, to which we did not have any regard?
- How can we optimize the current resources?
We provide a thorough report in a written format along with recommendations for changes. If the changes encompass new systems, we also add preliminary cost estimates. Physical security of any facility is an area in which all of the associated processes need to be assessed and connected into one system, only then the maximum security and quality will be ensured.
A quickly growing service which we provide to our current and new clients, as well as partners, who especially ask us to assess or stress test their current security procedures.
INSUFFICIENT SECURITY OF THE PERIMETER OF THE TERRITORY
Insufficient perimeter security is a very common issue - the territory is not fully fenced off or the fences are damaged. Numerous times we have found pried-open fences, which were prepared for smuggling-out the goods. At first glance, such criminal activity might not be noticeable, because the culprits prepare for this very thoroughly. Which is why it is compulsory to perform the periodic inspection of the perimeter of the facility in question.
UNMONITORED PARTS OF THE TERRITORY
A certain quality of electronic camera surveillance system is installed in almost every facility these days, but the quality, effectiveness and coverage of these systems is often poor due to poor camera maintenance, poorly aligned coverage maps or poor quality imaging. Bizarrely, it is not unusual to find no cameras in key areas such as loading docks and places of entry and egress.
FUNCTIONS OF THE SECURITY OFFICERS ARE NOT INSPECTED
You can check the functions of the employees by using various tools we make available, one of them - surveillance cameras installed at the posts. Our company also uses electronic journals, the information in which is accessible in real time. We are certain that the inspection of security officers is necessary not due to the lack of trust, but to analyze any problems that occur at the facility.. The staff working there most often have the most insights about the necessary changes or problematic issues.
We notice that many companies have installed a variety of equipment, which either is not inter-connected or the functions are underutilised. After performing the audit, we will see how we can optimize the current resources of the company. If need be, we supplement the systems with additions or replacements and a bit of programming in order for the current resources to operate smoothly and interact better.
LIABILITY AND INSURANCE
When providing security services liability is one of the most important aspects of activity. Our company’s activity is insured by a 1,000.000.00 EUR civil liability insurance; thus, we are ready to assume liability for our partners.